10 Top Dissertation Topics On Economics: Exploring The World Market
We live in an ever changing world and with that comes a diversity in the economic markets. This makes for an interesting field of study and also comes with challenging, yet lucrative career opportunities. However, before you can embark on a mission to work in this business, you will first need to write a dissertation. Check out these top dissertation topics on economics and exploring the world market to kick-start your creative processes.
- Discuss the roles of new immigrants and entrepreneurship.
- Is there a difference in rural and urban areas when it comes to being an entrepreneur?
- Discuss how culture affects entrepreneurship.
Economics and Sociology
- What role does social networking play in the support of innovative activities?
- How does the private network act as a facilitator in a firm's startup?
- Discuss the role family plays in the startup of a firm or business.
Consumer Behavior and Branding
- Analyze specific companies that have been successful in branding many products.
- How has the branding of products improved the economy?
Low Self-Esteem and Economics
- Discuss how companies brand products to play on people's emotions and self-worth.
- How do companies create the urge to have new products even if they vary only slightly from the old one?
Health Scare Marketing
- Many companies play on people's fears of certain products (eggs, coffee, soy etc.) Discuss how companies use this to their advantage.
- Use this topic to combine the practical market with business trend awareness.
- Discuss the impact of small farmers on the commerce of a specific city or area.
- What are the economical techniques employed by farmers?
- In the case of an industry, how do routines and habits affect productivity?
- Discuss transaction costs and economic development.
- Discuss the economic positive externalities and regional development.
- Discuss what is the learning, knowledge and innovation in regional development.
- How does the internet affect tourism?
- Discuss currency exchange rates and inflation.
- The impact of having 100 percent electric cars and how that effect gasoline.
- Could air pollution be linked to the life expectancy of people?
Impact of Globalization
Pollution and Economics
When it comes to writing an economics dissertation, use these topics as a launching pad to your own topic or to help get your creative juices flowing. Economics serves as a vast and versatile area, so you shouldn't have a problem writing a top-grade paper.