10 Most Interesting Dissertation Topics Related To Media
Media has taken voluminous proportions with the emergence of Internet. Now the print media has to face existential competition with electronic media; the visual media also being a live threat.
Suffusion of awareness
With television, radios, newspapers; Internet cashing on you with regular tidbits; the new player by the name of social media keeps playing its own game to make you involved and participative. Needless to say, media has become a trendy domain for dissertations.
The primal throw of the dice is awareness. Media makes us aware of the happenings around and thus there is a feeling of gratitude towards it. It is only thus that it is generally given extravagant license to meddle into personal lives.
Here are 10 instructive dissertation topics related to media –
- The manner in which media makes intrusions into personal spheres – Shed light on the damage it does to many people’s confidence and how it engenders frustration and fear.
- The impact of social media on common lives – Social media has really shrunk the world and given commoners a chance to tug in with celebrities and luminaries. It has also given a launch pad to promising youngsters to showcase their talent.
- The role that media plays in objectifying women – While cinema and books are major culprits, media is no less involved in decorating the male gaze.
- The educational aspirations of media – There are many ways in which media is spreading the importance of education and helping education technology.
- The fight between different scopes of media – The newspaper still is the staple diet for early risers; but television and Internet have their own followers. Find the data.
- The manner in which media can influence a utopian world – It can certainly help put ethics to the fore and make everyone accountable of his acts in a significant manner.
- The changing of winds – when Media has toppled governments – Media has been instrumental in toppling many Governments. The opening up of scams and illumination of an inherent weakness are the major arrows it has in its quiver.
- The low level games that Media often plays – Media is not beyond playing certain deceitful tricks or unleashing shady tactics. Enquire and elaborate on a few major ones.
- The responsibility that Media should feel towards celebrities – It appears that celebrities are the media’s horn-dogs and often have to act as Media directs.
- Is the powers given to Media justified – Well, there may be cases when Media flouts its extreme powers, but in general, Media plays a fair game.